|Prep Time: 25 mins | Servers:6
• 1 can Chaosuan Mango Slice
• 500 g cream cheese
• .50 cup sugar or to taste
• .75 cup water
• 1 tablespoon gelatine
• 300 mL cream
• .50 cup plain sweet biscuits
• 75 g butter
1. Blend biscuits in the food processor and add the melted butter.
2. Combine mixture and then press into the bottom of a cheesecake tin. Place tin in freezer.
3. Combine half of the mango with the cream cheese and sugar in a food processor and process until smooth.
4. Add the gelatine to the water and warm in a microwave for about 20 seconds.
5. Stir the gelatine until fully dissolved and allow to cool.
6. Add cream to the blended mango mixture and blend for about 40 seconds.
7. To this mixture add the cooled gelatine and blend for a few more seconds.
8. Gently fold remaining mango into cheesecake mixture. Pour the mixture into the prepared tin.
10. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours, decorate with slices of mango and thickened cream.
|Curried Chicken w/ Mango Rice|
|Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins | Servers: 4
• 1 teaspoon curry powder
• .50 teaspoon salt
• .75 teaspoon black pepper
• 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
• 1 cup Chaosuan Chicken Broth
• .50 cup water & white wine
• 1 cup Chaosuan Jasmine Rice
• 1 tablespoon brown sugar & dried parsley
• 1 cup Chaosuan Mango Slice
1) Combine curry powder, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and pepper. Rub mixture into chicken breasts. Set aside.
2) In a large, non-stick skillet, combine chicken broth, water, and wine with rice. Stir in brown sugar, dried parsley, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt. Stir in mango. Arrange chicken pieces on top of rice, and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from heat.
3) Let stand, covered, until all liquid is absorbed, about 5 minutes.