|VEGETABLE SOUP with SRIRACHA|
|Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 25 mins| Servers:4
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 4 cups thinly sliced onions
• 3 garlic cloves, sliced
• 4 cups Choasuan Vegetable Broth
• 1 tablespoon Choasuan Sriracha Sauce
• 1 5-ounce package baby spinach
• 1 cup 1/2-inch cubes firm tofu
• 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
2) Increase heat: cover and bring to boil. Remove from heat; let stand 15 minutes. Uncover; discard lemongrass.
|SRIRACHA HOT WINGS|
|Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time:10 mins | Servers: 4
• 3/4 cup Choasuan Sriracha
• 1 tablespoon sambal oelek or other asian chili sauce
• 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
• 1 stick cold butter cut into pieces
• Vegetable oil for frying
• 1 1/2 pounds of chicken wings (about 12 pieces), cut in half with wing tips cut off
Add vegetable oil to 12-inch skillet to reach depth of 1 inch. Heat over medium-high heat to 350°. Salt and pepper wings and add to skillet. Cook for 5-7 minutes. Tranfer to paper towels.
In a saucepan, bring sriracha and vinegar to boil. Whisk in cold butter gradually.
Add cooked wings to saucepan and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
OPTIONAL: Dipping Sauce — Sour Cream